Using our engineering knowledge on International Standard and Recommendations such as: IEC, AS, BS, NEC (NFPA 70), IEEE and ANSI to do the following engineering work:
- To place each equipment inside power control room with acceptable clearance and acces.
- To consider zone or hazardous area classification in selecting each equipment.
- To size and locate cable, cable tray, conduit and multi cable transit (MCT).
- To determine the optimum quantity of flame detector, heat detector, smoke detector and gas detector and place them on the right place.
- To provide interconnection cable drawing and cable schedule from one equipment to other equipment inside power control room.
- To provide “LUX” calculation for indoor lighting.
- To design grounding system